Flexible Multipurpose HTML5 Template
Texans Standing Tall
Social Media 101: What is social media and how do I use it?
If the term social media has you scratching your head and curious, then this webinar workshop is for you.
• What exactly is social media?
• How do you know where to start?
• How much time will it take?
• What if my agency or organization doesn’t have a social media presence?
• What about social media policies?
This workshop will respond to these questions (and the ones you bring), and focus on the first four steps for getting off to a strong start in social media.
• Define social media
• Review (and use) a social media communications audit tool
• Describe and prepare to do the first four steps of the social media path
Space is limited to the first 48 registrants. We recommend that you attend this first course in the series, as it is a prerequisite for the Social Media 201 webinar workshop on Thursday, September 27, 2012.
It is essential that you test your access to the webinar platform. You may need permission or support from your IT department in order to have complete access so please test with sufficient time for your IT department to be able to respond if needed. Once you register for the event, you will receive email instructions on how to test your access from your computer and an email with the link to join the webinar.